Skip to main content
Small Enterprise Assistance Fund - Fape
MIF and the IDB have invested US$3.5 million in establishing an investment Fund for the Small Enterprises of Peru. This investment fund, Fondo de Asistencia a la pequena Empresa "FAPE", will administer a total of US$7 million under the management expertise of Small Enterprise Assistance Funds, SEAF. The term of the fund is 10 years, starting in year 7 with the divesture of investments. The Fund will be utilized to provide financing, primarily in the form of minority equity participation, to small private Peruvian Enterprises. Technical assistance will be provided to the investee companies as an integral part of the financing. FAPE's shareholders will be the Multilateral Investment Fund, having a 49% participation, with the other 51% participation coming mainly from other multilateral and development banks (the CAF and the FMO, a Holland Development Bank).

Project Detail

Country

Peru

Project Number

TC9604126

Approval Date

November 20, 1996

Project Status

Closed

Project Type

Equity

Sector

-

Subsector

-

Lending Instrument

Multilateral Investment Fund Instrument

Lending Instrument Code

MIF

Modality

-

Facility Type

-

Environmental Classification

-

Total Cost

USD 3,500,000.00

Country Counterpart Financing

USD 0.00

Original Amount Approved

USD 3,500,000.00

Financial Information
Operation Number Lending Type Reporting Currency Reporting Date Signed Date Fund Financial Instrument
EQU/MS-0008-PE Non-Sovereign Guaranteed USD - United States Dollar MIF-Small Enterprise Investment Fund Equity Financing
Operation Number EQU/MS-0008-PE
  • Lending Type: Non-Sovereign Guaranteed
  • Reporting Currency: USD - United States Dollar
  • Reporting Date:
  • Signed Date:
  • Fund: MIF-Small Enterprise Investment Fund
  • Financial Instrument: Equity Financing

Can’t find a document? Request information

Other Documents
https://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=EZSHARE-2000849337-11258
N/A
PE IN F 97001_14 [397688].JPG
Dec. 31, 1999
Other
https://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=EZSHARE-2000849337-11259
N/A
PE IN M 97003_18 [397732].JPG
Dec. 31, 1999
Other
https://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=EZSHARE-2000849337-11262
N/A
PE IN O 97001_02 [397793].JPG
Dec. 31, 1999
Other
https://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=EZSHARE-2000849337-11263
N/A
PE IN O 97002_08 [397801].JPG
Dec. 31, 1999
Other
https://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=EZSHARE-2000849337-11264
N/A
PE IN O 97005_02 [397811].JPG
Dec. 31, 1999
Other

Have an Environmental or Social issue related to IDB projects? File a Complaint

Jump back to top