The 10th Annual Conference of the LACEA Trade, Integration and Growth Network will be held in Bogotá, Colombia, on May 23-24, 2019.
This conference is sponsored by the Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the CAF-Development Bank of Latin America (CAF), the Universidad de Los Andes, and the Research Institute for Development, Growth, and Economics (RIDGE). This year is hosted by Universidad de Los Andes. The local organizer is Marcela Eslava Mejía.
- The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2019. Please only submit papers written in English and in PDF format. While detailed abstracts will be accepted, there is a strong preference for nearly completed papers.
- The final selection of papers will be made by March 15, 2019. This year selection of contributed papers and discussants will be made by a Program Committee whose members are Marcela Eslava Mejía (Universidad de Los Andes), Pablo Fajgelbaum (UCLA), Diego Restuccia (University of Toronto), Pablo Sanguinetti (CAF), Peter Schott (Yale School of Management) and Christian Volpe Martincus (IDB).
- The final versions of the papers must be delivered by April 20, 2019.
- The conference program including links to the papers to be presented will be posted on the website by May 10, 2019.
- The selected papers will be presented along invited contributions at the 10th Annual Conference of the LACEA Trade, Integration and Growth Network (TIGN) on May 23-24, 2019.
The selected authors’ and invited discussants’ travel (economy class) and accommodation expenditures to participate at the Conference will be reimbursed by the sponsoring organizations. Researchers currently occupying policymaking positions are welcome to participate at the conference without presenting a paper. These participants will, however, have to procure funding from their own institutions to participate in the event. Detailed guidelines explaining the logistics of the conference will be provided at a later stage.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form online and submit your paper through this website.
The conference program will be posted on the website on May 10, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in the Trade, Integration, and Growth Network.
If you have questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org