The 11th Annual Conference of the LACEA Trade, Integration and Growth Network will be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on May 14-15, 2020.
This conference is sponsored by the Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), and the CAF-Development Bank of Latin America (CAF). This year is hosted by the Institute for the Integration of Latin America and the Caribbean. The local organizer is Pablo Marcelo García.
- The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2020. Please only submit papers written in English and in PDF format. While detailed abstracts will be accepted, there is a strong preference for nearly completed papers.
- The final selection of papers will be made by March 15, 2020. This year selection of contributed papers and discussants will be made by a Program Committee whose members are Pablo Marcelo García (INTAL), Juan Carlos Hallak (Universidad de Buenos Aires), Kala Krishna (Penn State University), Natalia Ramondo (University of California, San Diego), Pablo Sanguinetti (CAF), Peter K. Schott (Yale University), and Christian Volpe Martincus (IDB).
- The final versions of the papers must be delivered by April 20, 2020.
- The conference program including links to the papers to be presented will be posted on the website by May 5, 2020.
- The selected papers will be presented along invited contributions at the 11th Annual Conference of the LACEA Trade, Integration and Growth Network (TIGN) on May 14-15, 2020.
The selected authors’ and invited discussants’ travel (economy class) and accommodation expenditures to participate at the Conference will be reimbursed by the sponsoring organizations. Researchers currently occupying policymaking positions are welcome to participate at the conference without presenting a paper. These participants will, however, have to procure funding from their own institutions to participate in the event. Detailed guidelines explaining the logistics of the conference will be provided at a later stage.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form online and submit your paper through this website.
Thank you for your interest in the Trade, Integration, and Growth Network.
If you have questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org