Initiative for the Promotion of Regional Public Goods
The Regional Public Goods (RPG) Initiative of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) is based on the premise that the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) share numerous development challenges and opportunities that can be addressed more effectively and efficiently through regional collective action and cooperation.
Each year, the IDB solicits proposals from the region to finance projects that promote RPGs by means of collective action.
ESTIMATED TIMELINE FOR ANNUAL CALLS FOR PROPOSALS
- Close of Call for Proposals and start of Review process:
- Eligibility Review:
April – May
- Technical Review of eligible proposals:
- Country/Regional priority:
- List of Proposals to be financed:
- Communication of results to all proponents:
- Preparation and approval of IDB Technical Cooperation Document for proposals to be financed:
June – October