Roni Szwedzki is an Economics Specialist in the Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) at the Inter-American Development Bank Group (IDB), where he has been working for several years producing public and private sector evaluations. He has also participated in the Country Program Evaluations for Paraguay, Costa Rica and El Salvador among others, and in sector and thematic evaluations such as the Evaluation of IDB Group's Work through Financial Intermediaries and the Evaluation of Public-Private Partnerships in Infrastructure, that he co-led.Prior tojoining the IDB, he worked for Samsung C&T managing business intelligence on developing major construction projects in North and South America. Prior to that, he worked for the Chambers of Industries of Uruguay, and Deloitte, focusing on describing economics trends and producing detailed forecasts for clients. He holds a Master of Public Administration degree from the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University, a certificate in finance from ORT University, and a Bachelor´s Degree in economics from Universidad de la Republica in Uruguay.
Some of Roni's publications at OVE include:
- Evaluation of Public-Private Partnerships in Infrastructure
- Evaluation of Public-Private Partnerships Evaluation in Infrastructure: Executive Summary
- Evaluation of IDB Group's Work through Financial Intermediaries
- Evaluation of IDB Group's Work through Financial Intermediaries: Trade Finance Background Report
- Measuring Project Performance at the IDB: Recent Developments in the PCR and XPSR Systems