LET’S WORK TOGETHER
In a few short weeks, COVID-19 has evolved into a global challenge with grave, widespread implications. As such, it calls for coordinated, collaborative, multi-stakeholder solutions that leverage the financial resources, expertise, and comparative advantages of diverse actors.
The IDB Group is aligning efforts with its broad network of partners to alleviate the negative impacts of COVID-19 and bolster the Latin American and Caribbean region’s response to this threat.
Please contact us if you would like to join us in addressing immediate and long term needs, we can be reached at: email@example.com
WHY WORK WITH US
The IDB Group has a long history of working in strategic partnerships. Since 2008, it has mobilized more than $36 billion in financing and in-kind contributions from more than 500 partners that benefit from the IDB Group’s capacity to design and test innovative solutions, achieve scale, collaborate with regional governments, measure impact, and leverage both its own investments and those of its expansive partnership network.
In the context of COVID-19, partners can also benefit from IDB Group expertise and ongoing operations, while enriching its efforts to:
- Redirect resources to COVID-19 preparedness and response, particularly in vulnerable countries
- Expedite the financing of new projects to mitigate this crisis’ socioeconomic impact
- Support critical efforts to combat COVID-19 through technological pilots
- Increase financing to microfinance institutions and startups across the region
- Expand support to migrants in the region by adding a COVID-19 focus to ongoing operations, such as the Better Together Challenge with the United States Agency for International Development
HOW TO WORK WITH US
The IDB Group welcomes partner support in the form of:
- New contributions of grant or reimbursable financing
- The redirection of funding under current agreements to support immediate COVID-19-related needs
- The provision of knowledge or expertise on matters related to COVID-19
- The provision of cutting-edge technologies capable of enhancing COVID-19 response
- The provision of research and/or best practices for responding to such challenges
- Access to relevant platforms for sharing knowledge, co-creating solutions, and strengthening collaborations related to COVID-19
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
To engage with the IDB Group – including the IDB, its private sector entity IDB Invest, and its innovation laboratory IDB Lab – on a response to COVID-19, please contact the Office of Outreach and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.