General Operational Policies
This chapter contains a general description of operational policies as well as the principles governing the access to information on Bank activities.
This chapter presents how Bank operations are programmed.
This chapter contains general guidelines for the Bank's lending operations.
- 301 Eligible Borrowers
- 302 Project Preparation, Evaluation and Approval
- 303 Guarantees Required from the Borrower
- 304 Operations Administration
- 305 ExPost Evaluation
- 306 Forms of Bank Financing and Assistance for the Mobilization
of Financial Resources
- 307 Amount of Loan in Foreign Exchange
- 308 Financing of Interest
- 309 Global Loans to Intermediary Financial Institutions - Contributions by Subborrowers
- 310 Financing Increase of Cost Overruns for Operations in Execution
- 311 Eligible Expenditures in Investment Loans
TECHNICAL COOPERATION POLICIES
This chapter contains general guidelines applicable to technical assistance operations financed by the Bank.
- 400 Technical Cooperation Policy
- 401 Framework for Technical Cooperation
- 402 TC Taxonomy and Forms of Financing
PROCUREMENT OF GOODS AND SERVICES
For the policies applicable to procuring goods and services financed in whole or in part with funds from Bank loans, please visit the Project Procurement policies web page.
SUBREGIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
This chapter contains general guidelines on the Bank's relationship with other institutions to support the development of the borrowing countries.