Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
Following up on five events that brought together a high-level group of experts to debate the main economic challenges facing Latin American countries, the last round of discussions explored the potential contribution of economic integration policies to growth and development in the region.
Aug 27, 2014.
The fourth edition of OUTSOURCE2LAC, the most prominent outsourcing and offshoring forum in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) will be held in Guatemala on November 12 and 13, 2014.
Aug 27, 2014.
Boosting private, sustainable infrastructure investment in Latin America and the Caribbean
Aug 22, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014
Regional Integration Projects
RESULTS 2014 CALL FOR PROPOSALS