Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
On February 24, 2014, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) launched the 2014 Call for Proposals (CFP) of the Initiative for the Promotion of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC).
Apr 24, 2014.
In El Salvador, 40% of the value of exports is generated by only 10 firms that trade a handful of products. This makes the country vulnerable to external shocks, such as a fall in the prices of exported commodities or lower demand in traditional export markets. In such circumstances, countries are encouraged to diversify exports.
Apr 10, 2014.
IDB’s Americas Business Dialogue convenes private sector to discuss the region’s development priorities
In the event held in São Paulo, on Wednesday March 26, business associations’ leaders discussed the region’s priorities for development and exchanged ideas towards the next CEO Summit of the Americas to be held in Panama in 2015.
Mar 26, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group.
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure.
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014