Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
Boosting private, sustainable infrastructure investment in Latin America and the Caribbean
Aug 22, 2014.
In efforts of strengthening the Customs cooperation agenda, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) funded an internship for Panamanian Customs officers on the Economic Authorized Operator (EAO) in the Dominican Republic.
Aug 6, 2014.
In line with its objective of promoting and facilitating foreign direct investment in Latin America and the Caribbean, ConnectAmericas is launching an Infrastructure Business Community to help overcome these barriers.
Jul 30, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014
Regional Integration Projects
RESULTS 2014 CALL FOR PROPOSALS