Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
Business leaders from the region presented recommendations and proposals for public-private partnerships to promote development in the region
Dec 12, 2014.
This meeting is part of the project called “Promotion of the Private Sector through Promoting Investments” and was organized by the IDB, the Social Investments Division of Chile’s Ministry of Social Development and the Chilean Agency for International Cooperation.
Dec 1, 2014.
The promotion agencies of the Pacific Alliance member countries hosted the second LAB4 Forum in Cali, Colombia. The Forum was complemented for the first time with a commercial component by hosting a Business Matchmaking round focused on entrepreneurial services and investment and export promotion.
Nov 21, 2014.
Activities and upcoming events.
Nov 21, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014