Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
This certification issued by customs authorities provide companies with a competitive edge, greater security during the transport process of their goods, and decreased delivery times.
Jul 8, 2014.
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) participated in the meeting “The Contribution of South-South and Triangular Cooperation to the Implementation of the Post-2015 Development Agenda”.
Jun 25, 2014.
European, North American and Latin American economists presented and discussed their work on various relevant topics of economic policy.
Jun 25, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014