Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
The meeting focused on trade facilitation issues of major relevance to the region at the current juncture.
Nov 21, 2014.
Annual event of the United Nation’s Office for South-South Cooperation that brings together development partners from across the world to showcase initiatives and build partnerships to scale up development solutions.
Nov 20, 2014.
The objective of the meeting was to provide an opportunity for both analysts and policymakers to improve their knowledge of Computable General Equilibrium models, or CGEs, and to provide feedback on their use.
Nov 18, 2014.
It is foreseen that the activities considered in the project will improve customs controls and its surveillance capacity, as well as the service and operational efficiency of the cargo and passenger transport, pursuing better quality services perceived by the users and also improved trade facilitation measures at the border crossings; all of this in the benefit of greater commercial competitiveness for Ecuador
Nov 18, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014
Regional Integration Projects
RESULTS 2014 CALL FOR PROPOSALS