Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
On February 24, 2014, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) launched the 2014 Call for Proposals (CFP) of the Initiative for the Promotion of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC).
Apr 24, 2014.
IDB’s Americas Business Dialogue convenes private sector to discuss the region’s development priorities.
Mar 26, 2014.
The VIII Presidential Summit of the Pacific Alliance (PA), held in Cartagena, Colombia, last February 10, saw the signing of the Business Protocol Addendum to the Framework Agreement Establishing the PA. This Protocol was painstakingly negotiated among the four countries and marks a major step toward accomplishing the objectives set by the Alliance leaders with respect to the free movement of goods, services, and people.
Mar 6, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group.
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market.
- Regional. Protecting Public Infrastructure Against Climate Change at the Local Level.
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014