Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
The workshop was presented in two of the strategic sectors for the attraction of investments in Haiti, as they are Garment and Agribusiness sector.
Jan 26, 2015.
More than 80 high level representatives participated in the meeting, including officers of the Trade Ministries, Customs Offices and other public agencies in charge of foreign trade in 24 countries of the region.
Jan 26, 2015.
Brazil Customs officially launched its Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) program, which aims to improve security in the logistic chain, facilitate trade, and enhance private sector competitiveness.
Jan 23, 2015.
Business leaders from the region presented recommendations and proposals for public-private partnerships to promote development in the region
Dec 12, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014