Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
The TIM system is a cutting-edge tool in the hemisphere, which allows the exchange of information for customs and quarantine concerns in advance - before the arrival of transport to border crossings, ports and airports.
Jul 29, 2014.
Supported by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the Haitian Government is taking steps to attract FDI by positioning itself as the only trilingual nearshore destination, banking on its large pool of qualified talent in French, English and Spanish.
Jul 28, 2014.
The overarching goal of FINPYME, an IIC initiative, is to assist small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to become more competitive and improve their access to sources of finance through seven programs: Diagnostics, ExportPlus, Family Business, Integrity, GREENPYME, Technical Assistance, and Credit.
Jul 28, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014