Activity Highlights in Regional Integration
Global commerce no longer consists of shipping finished goods from one country to another. Rather, contemporary trade involves the movement of intermediate goods around the globe via horizontally integrated. production chains.
Oct 27, 2014.
It will positively impact economic development and the potential ability to attract foreign investment.
Oct 27, 2014.
The Regional Finance Ministers of the Americas and the Caribbean (RFM) meeting represents an annual policy dialogue space to discuss issues of strategic nature and of greater economic and financial importance to Western Hemispheric countries that have the potential to promote economic integration and regional cooperation.
Oct 23, 2014.
IDB presents the Americas Business Dialogue to the governments of the region
Oct 10, 2014.
Areas of Action
By the Numbers
GDP investment in infrastructure in the next 20 years that would be required to catch up with East Asian countries.
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until April 24, 2014. Mar 12, 2014
The IDB launch Calls for Proposals of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean. It will be open until August 15, 2013. Jul 3, 2013
- Regional. Financial Stability and Development Group. Apr 25, 2014
- Regional. Regional Mechanism to Adopt Climate Protection in Public Infrastructure. Apr 22, 2014
- Regional. MILA: Challenges for the consolidation of a broader and inclusive stock market. Apr 14, 2014
- Regional. Network for the Development of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in LAC. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Regional Framework to Promote Interventions for At-Risk Youth. Apr 4, 2014
- Regional. Support to Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean. Apr 3, 2014
Regional Integration Projects
RESULTS 2014 CALL FOR PROPOSALS