At the IDB, we believe that together we can go farther.
Creating and sustaining strategic partnerships that make a meaningful impact involves many components. Therefore, ORP works dilligently to:
- Strategically identify partnerships conducive to development,
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in development thinking and policy,
- Promote effective and efficient use of grants and co-financing resources,
- Report back to donors,
- Ensure compliance with fudiciary obligations, and
- Consistently conduct monitoring and evaluation activities.
The team at ORP ultimately engages partners from all sectors and all regions, successfully reaching entities from the public sector, private sector, non-governmental organizations, and academia.
- Public Sector: The IDB partners with the Bank's non-borrowing member countries to provide technical cooperation activities, loans, grants and knowledge transfer to the region.
- Private Sector: The IDB partners with companies pursuing socially responsible growth that applies private sector practices to generate public good.
- Non-Governmental Organizations: The IDB partners with foundations, NGOs, civil society organizations and individuals to find joint, results-based solutions to development issues.
- Universities: The IDB partners with academic institutions both in the region and around the world, tapping into the talent of its students and staff and bringing its own expertise to the table for joint projects.