- Guatemala. Revaluation of Native Plants of High Nutritional Value to Promote Food Safety an. Nov 20, 2015
- Chile. Support to the Design of the Heritage Program for Chilean Indigenous Peoples. Jun 13, 2014
- Regional. Cultural Atlas of the Americas. Jun 26, 2012
- Ecuador. Protection and Recovery of Cultural Heritage Assets program. Dec 13, 2011
- Colombia. Music and Life: Music Schools for at Risk Youth. Oct 19, 2010
- Guatemala. Analysis and Quantification of Cultural Industries of Guatemala. Feb 6, 2007
IDB seeks the most innovative start-ups in the creative and cultural industries in Latin America and the Caribbean
IDB is seeking the most innovative start-ups in the creative & cultural industries from LatAm & the Caribbean. Nov 12, 2015
For a region with greater integrity and transparency: the image of the fight against corruption. Oct 20, 2015
Juscelino Kubitschek Award - Fourth Edition
Date: Sep, 2014
The Maya in a Millennial Perspective looks at the deep history of the lowland Maya. It examines what the Maya thought about the world around them and how they crafted nature into a flourishing economy that supported the grand, courtly cities that dominated the Maya world during the Classic Period (250-800 CE).
Date: Oct, 2013
This manual has been designed and written with the purpose of introducing key concepts and areas of debate around the "creative economy", a valuable development opportunity that Latin America, the Caribbean and the world at large cannot afford to miss. The creative economy, which we call the "Orange Economy" in this book (you'll see why), encompasses the immense wealth of talent, intellectual property, interconnectedness, and, of course, cultural heritage of the Latin American and Caribbean region (and indeed, every region). At the end of this manual, you will have the knowledge base necessary to understand and explain what the Orange Economy is and why it is so important. You will also acquire the analytical tools needed to take better advantage of opportunities across the arts, heritage, media, and creative services.