The IDB Medical Plan reimburses Medicare Part B premium to eligible participants.
P&A Group handles Medicare Part B reimbursements for enrolled participants and their eligible dependents on behalf of the IDB. Enrollment is mandatory at age 65 for US citizens and residents.
To receive reimbursement you must send to P&A Group a copy of the letter from the Social Security Administration which indicates your 2015 Medicare Part B monthly premium. You may send a copy of this letter by mail or fax. For contact information, please click here.
2016 Form: Medicare Part B Reimbursement Form
P&A Group also offers:
- Online account to manage and monitor your reimbursements
- Online access to your account 24/7 at www.padmin.com (not mandatory to create account)
- Step by step on how to access your benefits
- Customer Service Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 8:00 pm EST
- Email account notifications on refund status and other information
- Online refund premium request
- Once you receive your yearly Medicare Part B premium information, please submit to the P&A Group in order to receive your reimbursement
- There is no deadline. However, the earlier you submit your Medicare premium information, the faster you will receive your reimbursement. Retroactive payments apply for late submissions
- P&A Group will deposit your reimbursement on a monthly basis in the same account which the IDB deposits your pension
- Incomplete documentation may delay reimbursements