How to use the Retiree Self-Services (Apple computer users)
Welcome to the Retiree Self-Services learning page for Apple computer users. Here you can find the most frequently asked questions, some video tutorials, and the User Guides with step-by-step instructions on how to use this online tool.
- Use Safari to navigate the Retiree Self-Services.
- Make sure your pop-ups windows are enabled in your browser. Find the instructions here.
Activate your account and access the system for the first time
Obtain your payslip
1. Activate your account and access the system for the first time
2. Access the Retiree Self-Services
3. Obtain your payslip
4. Download a pension verification letter
5. Update your name, date of birth, and nationality
6. Update your contact information (email, phone, and postal address)
7. Check bank information
8. Access your benefits summary
9. Update family data
10. Assign beneficiaries
11. Add parents to the family list
12. Download and print online forms (Retiree Life Insurance, Pension Plan Designation of Beneficiaries, etc.)
13. Register a marriage or domestic partnership
14. Register a birth or adoption
15. Register a divorce or end of domestic partnership
16. Access recommended links
17. Update active employees’ lookup
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org | PHONE 202-623-3560 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm DC time)