This first Annual Report reviews the past two years of work for the Office of Evaluation and Oversight. Part I reports on OVE’s recent evaluation activities and findings, on developments in the Bank’s evaluation “architecture”, and on management’s progress in implementing agreed-upon recommendations from previous OVE evaluations. Part II highlights a special topic, seeking to put OVE’s work in a broader perspective by bringing new analysis and linking OVE’s evaluation work to major themes of importance to development effectiveness. This year’s themes are the Bank’s core objectives of growth and poverty reduction.
Mar 25, 2015.
El Salvador is the smallest and one of the most densely populated countries in Latin America. Since the end of the civil war (1980-1992), the country has managed to achieve a stable—although highly polarized—democracy and embarked on an ambitious process of economic reform and liberalization culminating in dollarization in 2001.
Feb 5, 2015.
Jan 21, 2015.
Jan 7, 2015.
Evaluation in Latin America (Facebook)
- LOS CAMBIOS CON LA NUEVA EDICIÓN DE LA ISO 9001:2015 Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación
- Examining Transparency and Accountability within the Oil and Gas Sector: Impact evaluation of key provisions in Ghana’s Petroleum Revenue Management Act (2011) Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Impact of Water Supply and Sanitation on Diarrhoea Prevalence among Children under the Age of Five: Evidence from Cameroon Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Call for papers: PEGNet Tenth Anniversary Conference Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Presenta Coneval Evaluación Estratégica de Microcréditos del Gobierno Federal 2009-2012 Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación