Opportunity for consultancy at OVE
Apr 22, 2015.
This first Annual Report reviews the past two years of work for the Office of Evaluation and Oversight. Part I reports on OVE’s recent evaluation activities and findings, on developments in the Bank’s evaluation “architecture”, and on management’s progress in implementing agreed-upon recommendations from previous OVE evaluations. Part II highlights a special topic, seeking to put OVE’s work in a broader perspective by bringing new analysis and linking OVE’s evaluation work to major themes of importance to development effectiveness. This year’s themes are the Bank’s core objectives of growth and poverty reduction.
Mar 25, 2015.
El Salvador is the smallest and one of the most densely populated countries in Latin America. Since the end of the civil war (1980-1992), the country has managed to achieve a stable—although highly polarized—democracy and embarked on an ambitious process of economic reform and liberalization culminating in dollarization in 2001.
Feb 5, 2015.
Jan 21, 2015.
Evaluation in Latin America (Facebook)
- 3ie bursaries for ARCO summer school on impact evaluation methodologies Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Coming soon: 3ie RFQ for impact evaluation of programmes implemented by the Ministry of Education, Government of Rwanda Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Call for papers: IDEAS Global Assembly 2015 on Evaluating Sustainable Development Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- México cuenta con una medición multidimensional con visión de Estado para la medición de la pobreza Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación
- The IEO releases its Spring 2015 Dialogue Newsletter. Source: Independent Evaluation Office