Jan 21, 2015.
Jan 7, 2015.
Jamaica, a small, open, middle-income economy, is among the world’s most indebted countries. Since 2009, the IDB’s relationship with Jamaica has been guided by two updates of a 2006-09 Country Strategy (CS) and one new CS (2013-14), with a 2.5 year CS vacuum in the middle.
Dec 12, 2014.
Andrew Steer, CEO of the World Resources Institute, gave an inspiring presentation on the road traveled in responding to climate change. This seminar was part of the Evaluation Cooperation Group annual meeting and was organized by the independent Development Evaluation Offices of the African Development Bank (IDEV) and the IDB (OVE).
Dec 11, 2014.
Evaluation in Latin America (Facebook)
- The IEO seeks input on future evaluation topics and has posted a note on Possible Topics for Evaluation over the Medium Term, which reflects suggestions received from country authorities, IMF Executive Directors, management and staff, as well as outside stakeholders. Comments may be submitted by February 9 to email@example.com Source: Independent Evaluation Office
- BID - Búsqueda de Consultores: Evaluación en Bolivia ("Descentralización Fiscal") Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación
- BID busca consultores para estudio sobre inversiones verdes (green lending) en Colombia y Panama Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación
- 3ie-funded study on impact of rural sanitation programme in India has a paper in the Lancet Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Journal of Development Effectiveness (vol 7, issue 1, 2015) Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation