El Salvador is the smallest and one of the most densely populated countries in Latin America. Since the end of the civil war (1980-1992), the country has managed to achieve a stable—although highly polarized—democracy and embarked on an ambitious process of economic reform and liberalization culminating in dollarization in 2001.
Feb 5, 2015.
Jan 21, 2015.
Jan 7, 2015.
Jamaica, a small, open, middle-income economy, is among the world’s most indebted countries. Since 2009, the IDB’s relationship with Jamaica has been guided by two updates of a 2006-09 Country Strategy (CS) and one new CS (2013-14), with a 2.5 year CS vacuum in the middle.
Dec 12, 2014.
Evaluation in Latin America (Facebook)
- Buscamos Project Manager en Barranquilla, Colombia Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación
- Coming soon: 3ie RFQ on impact evaluation of rural youth development programme in East Africa Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Implementation Scientist, 3ie, Washington, DC Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Independent consultant, 3ie, Washington, DC Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Nueva revista de evaluación - artículos interesantes Source: Red Latino Americana y del Caribe de Monitoreo y Evaluación