This first Annual Report reviews the past two years of work for the Office of Evaluation and Oversight. Part I reports on OVE’s recent evaluation activities and findings, on developments in the Bank’s evaluation “architecture”, and on management’s progress in implementing agreed-upon recommendations from previous OVE evaluations. Part II highlights a special topic, seeking to put OVE’s work in a broader perspective by bringing new analysis and linking OVE’s evaluation work to major themes of importance to development effectiveness. This year’s themes are the Bank’s core objectives of growth and poverty reduction.
Mar 25, 2015.
El Salvador is the smallest and one of the most densely populated countries in Latin America. Since the end of the civil war (1980-1992), the country has managed to achieve a stable—although highly polarized—democracy and embarked on an ambitious process of economic reform and liberalization culminating in dollarization in 2001.
Feb 5, 2015.
Jan 21, 2015.
Jan 7, 2015.
Evaluation in Latin America (Facebook)
- Chief Executive Officer, Campbell Collaboration, Oslo Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Webinar recording of presentation on 3ie productive safety nets gap map Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- Harvard Kennedy School programme on Leading successful social programs: using evidence to assess effectiveness Source: International Initiative for Impact Evaluation
- The IEO releases its Spring 2015 Dialogue Newsletter. Source: Independent Evaluation Office
- The IEO has posted its latest Progress Report to the IMFC. Source: Independent Evaluation Office