Each year in late March or early April, the Boards of Governors of the Inter-American Development Bank and the Inter-American Investment Corporation meet in one of the Bank's member countries. This official gathering is a forum for discussions among the institutions' Governors, most of whom are finance ministers of the regional and non-regional member countries, central bank presidents, and advisors. Representatives from multilateral financial institutions, development agencies, and commercial and investment banks also attend these events.
In 2015, the Annual Meeting will take place in Busan, Republic of Korea.
- 2014 Annual Meeting in Costa do Sauípe, Bahia, Brazil
- 2013 Annual Meeting in Panama City, Panama
- 2012 Annual Meeting in Montevideo, Uruguay
- 2011 Annual Meeting in Calgary, Canada
- 2010 Annual Meeting in Cancún, Mexico
- 2009 Annual Meeting in Medellín, Colombia
- 2008 Annual Meeting in Miami, United States
- 2007 Annual Meeting, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- 2006 Annual Meeting, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 2005 Annual Meeting, Okinawa, Japan
- 2004 Annual Meeting, Lima, Peru (Proceedings, PDF)